SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Any PRS Hollowbodies out there?

What's Hot
melodmelod Frets: 136
Would be interested in some sort of conservative colour.

Drop me a line or deter me from considering one!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• donnerdonner Frets: 48
    ^ This!!!
  • melodmelod Frets: 136
    Thanks for both links! Anyone from the board perhaps?

• swampyswampy Frets: 33
    PRS se custom 22 ?
    swampy said:
    PRS se custom 22 ?
    Thanks for the offer but that’s a much different instrument.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited August 2019
    One last bump in case anything is found in London or near it.
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @melod.. Just buy my 2019 Special! Lol 
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • I sold my piezo model but would highly recommend you get that option if you use Helix/modelling. Sounded tremendous with IRs. Acoustic at the flick of a switch. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    I sold my piezo model but would highly recommend you get that option if you use Helix/modelling. Sounded tremendous with IRs. Acoustic at the flick of a switch. 
    Thank you for the tip. Probably the best way to find one is to buy something else and then the next day check the classifieds :)

what at would be a realistic range for a piezo equipped model ? I see very different prices around.
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3862
    edited August 2019
    melod said:
    I sold my piezo model but would highly recommend you get that option if you use Helix/modelling. Sounded tremendous with IRs. Acoustic at the flick of a switch. 
    Thank you for the tip. Probably the best way to find one is to buy something else and then the next day check the classifieds

what at would be a realistic range for a piezo equipped model ? I see very different prices around.
    I’ve had two. Both circa £2k. Both 2000ish 10 Tops. That’s lower end of the market but I don’t see them selling much higher either! One of my old ones in matteo blue was on eBay recently (a few sales on). Gorgeous.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 852
    I know you say you'd prefer to buy from here than a shop, but in my experience Peach Guitars are good to deal with and will flex a bit on price if you ask them.