SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 10 x Fender Custom Shop Patch Cables + 3 x Guitar cables

skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6886
edited August 2019 in FX £
As per title! Re-wired my board with Ebs jobbies to save some space, so these are looking for a new home. 

10 x Fender Custom Shop Patch Cables.
3x Fender Custom Shop Guitar Cables. 

Patch cables are 6" or 15cm.
Guitar cables are 3 metres or 10 foot, straight to right angle jacks. 

All cables working. 
Some have the text on the rubber sleeves/boots rubbed off, as per the pictures. 

£45 all in?

Can post, but let me get a quote for it, as I'm not actually sure how much that would cost.. Lets say £5?

Can deliver within the Essex/East London areas, or meet. You're also welcome to collect from the Romford area. 

Cheers all! 

** post updated as I found 1 extra patch cable, and as I have replaced my guitar cables with designacable stuff, those 2 are also included too. These arent pictured though.

This brings the total included cables to 10 patch cables and 3 guitar cables. **
The only easy day, was yesterday...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6886
    Open to guides on pricing for these. 

New they were £14.99 a pair, but fender seems to have released new types of the same ilk.. dunno. 
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6886
    Bumpy