SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Pedal clear-out: Broadcast, Twimble, Dude, SOV-2, OCD (1.4), EP Boost, SL Drive, Carbon Copy

What's Hot
PCGPCG Frets: 14
edited August 2019 in FX £
I'm having a bit of pedal clear out, prompted by a potential house move.  All prices assume payment by PPG and include recorded delivery in the UK.  No trades, thanks, as I'm trying to make space!  Let me know if you have any queries.

More details below but, in summary:

- Hudson Broadcast (2 button, 24v): £135 [Broadcast now sold]

- Mad Professor Twimble: £160

- J Rockett Dude: £135

- Providence SOV-2: £110

- Fulltone OCD: £80 [OCD now sold]

- Xotic EP Booster: £70

- Xotic SL Drive: £75

- MXR Carbon Copy: £75

Hudson Broadcast:  [Broadcast now sold]

Two footswitch, 24v Peach guitars special edition.  Good condition, no velcro.  There are a couple of minor paint swirls/scuffs on the base, which are visible in the second pic.

£135

Mad Professor Twimble:

Good condition, velcro on the bottom as shown in the pic.

£160

J Rockett Dude (V1):

Good condition but for a couple of scuffs and the fact that two of the small screws holding the base on the pedal are missing (as shown in the pics).  Velcro on base.

£135

Providence SOV-2 / Stampede OD:

Good condition save for a couple of paint chips as shown in pics.  Velcro on base.

£110

Fulltone OCD (v1.4):

Good condition.  A few minor scuffs as visible in pics.  Velcro on base.

£80

Xotic EP Booster:

Fair condition, a few scuffs and scrapes as visible in pics.  Velcro on base.

£70

Xotic SL Drive:

Fair condition, a few scuffs and scrapes as visible in pics.   Velcro on base.  I'll include the separate 9 to 18v charge pump adapter (optional - you can run at 9 or 18v).

£75

MXR Carbon Copy:

Good condition, a few small scuffs as visible in pics.  Velcro on base.

£75

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments