SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Zoom G5 mfx - no longer looking

VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4811
edited September 2019 in FX £
Had one, but switching no good for gigging so sold it and got a G5n but it was badly designed and too memory hungry so sold that too.

Now I'm after a G5 just for home use with headphones when switching shortfalls aren't such an issue. Already watching eBay and gum tree but people are putting on for silly prices and these arent selling.  So if anyone here has one in good condition that they are looking to sell at a realistic price, please drop me a pm. 

In an ideal world I'd like to find one modded with extra switching options.  I've seen one or two crop up now and again with extra 7 or 8 switches but if anyone sees  (or even has) one of these for sale too, please give me a heads up. Ta!
I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4811
    Bump
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    Monday bump.  ;)
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    bump - still looking
    Bump

No longer looking