Been listening to this a lot lately

BucketBucket Frets: 7752
edited May 2014 in Music
Side project of Seth Putnam (best known for his esteemed work with Anal Cunt). They described themselves as "acoustic black metal", and existed to pay tribute to the forerunners of the Norwegian black metal scene (presumably as quietly as possible).

Here is the tender love song "Bloodlustfully Praising Satan's Unholy Almightiness In the Woods (At Midnight)".

Here is the blackened epic "Awaiting the Frozen Blasphemy of the Necroyeti's Lusting Necrobation Upon the Altar of Voxrfszzzisnzf":

And finally, the masterful opus that is "Entranced By The Northern Impaled Necrowizard's Blasphemous Incantation Amidst The Agonizing Abomination Of The Lusting Necrocorpse":

Yes, I believe the percussion comes from them hand-drumming on their thighs. What of it?
- "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6939
    Great song titles!

• racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 1052
    YES!
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6375
    edited May 2014
    Perfect, our local vicar was looking for some little ditties to play as background music at the parish's jumble sale this weekend. Some hearty little melodies for the youngsters to sing along to whilst Mrs Frobisher lays out the angel-cakes and finger-buffets. 
    I'm sure he'll be delighted with these h'quaint little songs... 
    Must dash now as I've heaps of ginger beer and sausage rolls to organise..
    ;)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"