SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Stratocaster - Black with Rosewood Fretboard 1979

edwetenhalledwetenhall Frets: 0
edited August 2019 in Guitars £
£1400

Pickup from High Wycombe, Bucks.

Beautiful example of a late 70s Fender Stratocaster in fantastic condition for being almost 40 years old. 

Everything original except for the bridge which was replaced with a period accurate raw vintage set. Comes with original shell case as well as inspector tag, warranty card, serial number accurate owners manual, two string sets from the period, original jack cable, original extra tremolo springs. Recently been informed that this one is actually a slightly rarer model, as most from the period were produced with a hardtail bridge.

I'm selling this guitar because taking this out on small venue tours worries me too much and I can't justify keeping it just for studio use sadly.

Up for exchanges / part exchanges on the right guitar. I'm looking specifically for 60s reissue Stratocasters with rosewood fretboards (No partscasters please) or a Rickenbacker 620 in fireglo / Montezuma brown. Happy to take a look at anything interesting of similar or higher value too.

Serial Number: S957819

Time of Manufacture: 1979

Place of Manufacture: Fullerton. USA

Neck Profile: Medium depth C neck profile

Fret Condition: No Fret Wear

Weight: 9.0 Pounds

Action: SRV action. 11-56 in place currently.

Overall Condition: "Good" 

Colour: Ebony Black

Originality: Bridge has been replaced with period accurate raw vintage set.

Scratches, Dings, other: Clear-coat wear on back contour and minor belt buckle rash on back cavity plate. Pick surface swirling in places. a few very minor scratches here and there but have tried my best to photograph these. NO Major dings. - Please refer to pictures above.

You can see pictures here on my reverb ad > 
https://reverb.com/item/17784930-fender-stratocaster-black-with-rosewood-fretboard-1979
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom