SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Another favour! Anyone travelling from Orpington to Bristol?

What's Hot
Apologies for posting in Guitars£ but figure it’s the most widely read! 

This worked last week to get me possession of a mighty fine Nathan Sheppard guitar! Now i’m after a pair of speakers and stands! 

Anyone embarking on said journey anytime soon? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8871
    I for one am gripped by Rob’s new reality series. Week by week the journeys and his acquisitions become more obscure and outlandish until the season finale of an anvil from Portmeirion.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    12reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12578
    Would it be easier if we just listed the places we are going, dates and the amount of space in the car : )
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
    @JerkMoans - I do need an anvil! 

@munckee - if you’re sure it won’t be too much trouble .....? Don’t make a special trip for me! 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5110
    Apparently UPS, Fedex and a host of other couriers travel between Orpington and Bristol quite regularly! 
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 620
    Apparently UPS, Fedex and a host of other couriers travel between Orpington and Bristol quite regularly! 
    I know who I would prefer to trust. A regular journeys thread maybe?