SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: G&L Fallout Tribute.

What's Hot
punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1057
edited August 2019 in Guitars £
Collection only, Peterborough... sorry. 

SOLD standard Tele in great condition, hardly used at all since new. It had some dodgy fretwork from the factory and my mate, the previous owner never bothered to fix it or take it back. Light scratching to the pickguard and not much else tbh. No dings. 
I took it to get a fret level/dress and set up by Jon Haire here in Peterborough so playing lovely now. 
Set up with 11s.

£300 

G&L Fallout Tribute. 

Great condition. Light scratching to the guard. A little sticker residue behind the bridge and on the back of the neck plate. 
The pickups on this are great imo. Especially the neck p90. 
Set up with 11s. 

£200 

Actually really like both of these, especially the G&L but recently got a J Mascis Jazzmaster and just can't put it down so off they go. 
I'm basically trying to be good and cut down on guitars, which as we all know probably won't work for long. 

Cheers. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joetelejoetele Frets: 957
    That Fallout is a stunner. Wish I could afford that right now, but also currently on a one-in-one-out policy re guitars, so probably best not to...GLWTS
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1057
    @joetele cheers. I actually properly love it, I've been raving about G&L since getting it. Im definitely going to end up with a US version Fallout or Doheny at some point. 
  • pottolompottolom Frets: 114
    That Fallout is a bargain, people. If the pickup config is what you’re after, you certainly won’t find anything better for 200 quid.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • King85King85 Frets: 631
    Any interest in trades? I have a Epiphone Korina Explorer I'm looking to trade for a Tele.
    King85 said:
    Any interest in trades? I have a Epiphone Korina Explorer I'm looking to trade for a Tele.
    Not usually my thing.. Got any pictures though? Is it the ltd edition version or the standard one? 

Thanks. 
    King85 said:
    Not usually my thing.. Got any pictures though? Is it the ltd edition version or the standard one? 

Thanks. 
    Yep it's the ltd edition. This one:

I'll get some pics for you tomorrow when I'm home.

• PwaloPwalo Frets: 113
    Pm'd
    I've just had a play with the explorer and think I can't let go of it really. Sorry to faff about bud. Glwts
    King85 said:
    I've just had a play with the explorer and think I can't let go of it really. Sorry to faff about bud. Glwts
    No worries man, enjoy it! Nice looking thing. 

The Tele just sold anyways. 
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 409
    defo no shipping? I'd have the fallout if you would?
    Vintage-T said:
    defo no shipping? I'd have the fallout if you would?
    Right now nope, afraid not. 

That may change in the future if it doesn't sell and I find a box somewhere. 
  • GJK1959GJK1959 Frets: 55
    Liking that Fallout....grrrrr just bought a Squier Mustang 

previously 'retsacotarts' on music radar forum