SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

D’Angelico Premier EXL-1 Jazz Guitar SOLD

What's Hot
downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1069
edited September 2019 in Guitars £

I haven’t had this beautiful guitar more than a couple of months - it was an indulgence in as much as I had no real use for it but it played so beautifully, sounded tremendous and looked stunning - I couldn’t resist! 

However, reality has now bitten and I have to do the sensible thing. It has had very little use, is unmarked and comes with a branded D’Angelico gig bag. That presents a problem as posting it would be very difficult due to insurance restrictions. I will be driving from the New Forest to Yorkshire in a couple of weeks time and from the New Forest to Dartmoor the week after that if it would help. 

Price £480 SOLD

Trades considered but no promises! A Duellist considered (with more my way!), Blues Junior (with Jensen speaker)(also more my way!) or something interesting.... 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7218
    stunning
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • More pics...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wow that’s floating my boat umm let me think!
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • CalelCalel Frets: 31
    Lovely!
  • Bumper cars
  • Weekend generosity nudge
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5908
    These are actually even more gorgeous in the flesh than in photos. Hard to believe I know. 

I’m my totally unsolicited opinion, if you’re going to be tempted by a jazzbox you don’t need and can’t really play as it deserves (we all go there!) these are a top choice 
  • Gentle reminder...
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 692
    Been looking at D’Angelico recently, the Brighton piqued my interest and this looks bloody gorgeous! Just out if interest where are these made?
  • Well as it says in the front of the headstock... D’Angelico New York. Judging by the back of the headstock it would appear that this particular New York is in Indonesia. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LoFiLoFi Frets: 535
    I have one in wine red - it's rather nice (and it looks far more expensive than it is!).

Re the above, Excel and Deluxe models are made in S. Korea, Premier in Indonesia and China. (They also make a tiny number of handmade ones in NYC)
  • Bump for a road trip - I’ll be driving to Yorkshire on Saturday - anyone interested that is on that route could get a nice safe delivery.... 
  • downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1069
    edited August 2019
    Weekend is coming, jazz guitar desire style bumpette with tiny price reduction. 
  • downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1069
    edited September 2019
    reduction reconsidered! I’m sticking at £480