SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Moen Holy Choir, Aria AD-10, Digitech Main Squeeze

prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 4011
edited August 2019 in FX £
Moen Holy Choir chorus - £30 ppg including postage

Digitech Main Squeeze compressor - £30 ppg including postage

Aria AD-10 analog delay - £50 ppg including postage

Nothing too exciting here, just clearing a bit of space on the pedal shelf. 

There are lots of examples of this delay kicking about online at silly prices, I don't know why other than that I've heard a rumour than some of them have the fabled MN3005 chip. This one doesn't. The repeats are quite artifacty and not in what I consider a pleasant way. It might be that it sounds better run off a battery rather than a power supply. Maybe it needs calibrating (that might be why it has a little rubber thingy with some sort of multi-pin connector behind it). The nifty feature it does have is two separate delay times that you can either switch between by holding down the footswitch or run two separate outputs for stereo.

Prices are fixed as long as I have to go to the effort of going to the post office, putting them in boxes and sticking shit on etc etc, if you can come and get them (I'm just outside Malton/Norton near York) I'll knock off a fiver.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom