SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Source Audio Orbital Modulator / Tremulator / Arion stereo delay / Tone Wicker Muff (REDUCED )

yorkioyorkio Frets: 174
edited September 2019 in FX £
Boxes etc included where pictured. All prices include UK postage and assume PPG.

Not really looking for trades although if you have a Pettyjohn Chime, Greer Lightspeed or a Gainchanger, I might be tempted.

DOD 440 - £85 SOLD
Quack quack. Now discontinued. And exactly the same colour as my old Dinky SHADO Interceptor.

Source Audio Orbital Modulator - £75 SOLD ON EBAY
Great all round filter but not getting any use on my board. The previous owner had managed to pull the label off the underside of the pedal, apparently in a Velcro-related incident. This also took off most of the paint at the same time. This can’t be seen from above though so no one else will ever know.

Demeter Tremulator - £75
Ry Cooder’s favourite trem, according to someone on the internet.

Arion SAD-3 Stereo Delay - £15
A weird one. At first I thought it was broken as no matter what knobs I twisted I couldn’t make it act like a conventional delay. Instead the best I got was some weird, smeary timey-wimey sort of business. From what I can tell from the tiny handful of awful videos on YouTube, no one else can figure it out either so I can only conclude that this is how it’s supposed to sound. Oh, and the crappy plastic battery cover is broken too. Tons of old school analog mojo though, honest. 

Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker - £45  SOLD ON EBAY
Great but not my thing at all. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• On the off chance that DOD sticks around until payday, I'll be back!
  • yorkioyorkio Frets: 174
    Monday morning bump.
    DOD 440 sold. Everything else now a bit cheaper.
    Now even cheaper for payday. Last chance before eBay!