SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Boss Fender Deluxe Reverb FDR-1 pedal - SOLD

HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22562
edited August 2019 in FX £
One FDR-1 pedal in decent used condition. The knob issue is this: the level knob is a bit harder to twist around than the other knobs. That's it. Everything else works fine, battery snap is intact. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12578
    Yes please can you send me your paypal details.
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22562
    @munckee Will do!

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12578
    This turned up today and have played it tonight, seems a real marmite pedal in reviews this one and I love it.  The tremolo is great, the reverb is the hardest to guage because it does make weird plinky noises like people say but they are pretty authentic sounding plinky noises if that makes sense.

The bit I hadn't really though of was it as a pure overdrive, is a different but equally good OD compared to my TS9.

Very securely packaged and I now realise well under the market price!

Thanks.
  • I won one of these when they were first released. I had a chance to try it with my Mesa studio 22 up against an absolutely pristine original 66 deluxe reverb a friend had invested in from Vintage and Rare.  It was very very close to the original sat side by side.