SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Smorg board with some pedals, psu and kabls

ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7507
edited August 2019 in FX £
Hello,

I'm selling my Smorg board. I have a zoom g5n which is more than enough for my uses. Bit sad to see this all go but I've not plugged in for a while. Prices include postage, all will be sent second class recorded. PayPal gift or (with charge) goods and services pedals are velcroed but the base rubbers (where applicable) will be included in case you want to glue them back on for some reason... 

Smorg board - excellent piece of kit. Made from aluminium, with sturdy feet and high quality velcro affixed (soft side). A few marks as you'd expect from something you step on! £50 sold

Harley Benton powerplant junior PSU. fully isolated psu, comes with plenty of cables including singles, daisy chains and a yellow one that is a voltage doubler (I think). £10. No box. Sold. 

Now the pedals... 

Hardwire metal distortion. Excellent distortion pedal that covers 70s rock to thrash and sludgy doom stuff. Loads of good sounds - I mostly dialled it to sound like a wound up modded marshall. Very well built, comes with box and the rubber knob protector. £50. 

Boss fv500l - this is the low impedance volume/expression pedal. Top, top quality build, smooth and mega tough. Has a knob on the side for a minimum range, so you don't need to roll off to zero, giving you a nice smooth transition from quiet to loud. £50. No box. 

Digitech polara reverb. Great reverb, soft switch, reliable and loads of great sounds. £70. No box sadly...

Boss ds-2. Great rock crunch pedal, but I bought it for the turbo mode, which gives you the John Frusciante live at Slane Castle lead tone - loads of sustain and cuts through any mix. £30. 

Four patch leads, made by Rob at kabl. Top quality, low profile jacks, utterly reliable. £20 including post. 

Pic incoming, but I always struggle from mobile... 

Any questions, please feel free to ask  
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments