SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded: Patrick Eggle New York Standard (1993) with hard case and paperwork

imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3860
edited September 2019 in Guitars £
Really nice example from the classic era of early Patrick Eggle guitars. It has a solid mahogany body, bolt-on rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard. I believe the humbuckers were made by Kent Armstrong (and have a push-pull to provide extra options (see pics)) but I'm not sure. They are, though, like everything else, stock. 25" scale length. I'm not sure about the fretboard radius or neck size but it's neither huge, nor super slim, which should suit many a player.

It's set up with reasonably low action and gauge 10 strings. Condition is generally excellent with the minor cosmetic imperfections you would expect from a 26-year-old guitar (lacquer swirls, very small dings).

Open to trades. Can add cash. 

Comes with original hard case and paperwork.

Collect from Carlisle/Aspatria.

£500.

IMG-0994 IMG-0995 IMG-0996 IMG-0997 IMG-0998 IMG-0999 IMG-1002 IMG-1003 IMG-1005 IMG-1994 nystd9
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments