SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: V4 The Kraken Pedal Preamp by Victory AS NEW!

vibesvibes Frets: 20
edited February 2020 in FX £

Selling the V4 The Kraken Pedal Preamp by UK amp builders Victory. 

The Kraken pedal sounds incredible and just like the actual Kraken amp. I am selling it as it is just a bit overkill for my style of playing. (I play classical and traditional Jazz). Although, you can get some amazing softer tones out of the pedal/preamp. 

It is in as new condition, I was given it as a birthday present at the beginning of the month. I've only played it once to check it out. 

It has just got a Premier Gear Gold Award in Premier Guitar and here is what Victory say about it - 

V4 The Kraken is a two-channel pedal preamp that delivers genuine all-valve overdrive. Use it straight into the front of your amp or recording interface, or alternatively use it in conjunction with your amp's FX loop to bypass the front end of your existing amp entirely for a whole new sound experience. This is definitely no 'ordinary' overdrive pedal! 

Now selling for £310 ono. I’m open to sensible offers.

No trades, please.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments