SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD MIJ Gretsch 6128 Duojet Project £600 ono and MIJ 6120W Gretsch w/Eddie Cochran mods

What's Hot
Caffeine_VampireCaffeine_Vampire Frets: 3480
edited September 2019 in Guitars £
I traded a thinline strat for this earlier this year, details here -

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/153614/sold-gretsch-duo-jet-price-drop-now-1100/p1

Decided I wanted to refinish it in firebird red and got as far as stripping it down but I’m one step forward and two steps back with my health and I need to cover some medical bills so I guess it’s time to let someone else finish it.  Parts are all present, only changes are a new tusk nut and a truss rod cover and selector switch ring from Hellparts. Original case, priced to sell at half of the original listing price.

'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Medical bills to pay and I can’t bear to part with my Fenders so, reluctantly...

Clear pickguard removed and fixed Bigsby swapped for a regular arm but original parts are present and included in the sale. Modded before I got here, she has a P90 in the neck and looks to have been refinished in nitro as I’m certain these were poly finishes originally (anyone confirm?). Pre FMIC and beautifully lacquer cracked.  Original case and cert. Freshly strung with DR Blues 10’s. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pmd
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pmd
    Replied. 
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2432
    Price for the 6120?
  • Jimbro66 said:
    Price for the 6120?
    £1200. Forgot to update the listing. Thanks. 
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 624
    Wow that 6120 can't hang around surely!