SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

On Hold - FS 6 week old mint Squier VM Jag

DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7360
edited September 2019 in Guitars £
I’ll get some proper photos up later but it’s basically new without a mark on it. It looks and sounds like this (surf green)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5q1oDb7CMis

I’ve never had a Jag and wanted to dip my toe in the water and have decided they aren’t for me,  Its got the Duncan designed PUs and aged fret markers so it looks and sounds like the real thing but they are a bit too ‘plinky’ for me !

Looking for £225 which is £125 less then I paid (ouch)

Have box so can ship 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5913
    Really glad you didn’t mention this before yesterday!! These always catch my eye and I wanted one since always but I know I won’t bond with it either
  • Damn, I could have bought you another pint to lower your guard and casually slipped it into the conversation....
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5913
    And I have had nothing but my poverty to protect me ;)
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 957
    Gah. This isn't fair. *looks at full spare room and empty pockets*. GLWTS dude. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12601
    joetele said:
    Gah. This isn't fair. *looks at full spare room and empty pockets*. GLWTS dude. 
    This.  

My eye started twitching when I saw this thread!!
  • These are great (assuming you actually like Jags)! And a very keen price, too. Such lovely necks...

Glwts
  • Thanks guys, it is lovely..... as long as you like Jags.  Other than an old E type or possibly a white Mark II I've decided I don't !
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1885
    I can't say I like the video but I'm sorely tempted. I've had a shortscale itch for sometime now. Which side of Dorset are you? 
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
  • Hi @Sesh , I'm over in the West (Dorchester). I do work in the East for at least a day per week though - I'm actually off to Bournemouth FC this afternoon in case you are about.
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1885
    Hi @Sesh , I'm over in the West (Dorchester). I do work in the East for at least a day per week though - I'm actually off to Bournemouth FC this afternoon in case you are about.
    I asked so I could gauge how viable a quick road trip like be. Unfortunately I work full time and have Dad's Taxi duties.
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
  • Ah understood, no worries.
  • On hold !