SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* FS:Line 6 Variax JV-59

vettaheadvettahead Frets: 236
edited September 2019 in Guitars £

Hi all, due to selling my helix i'm putting up my lovley JV-59, This is a beautiful guitar, designed by master luthier James Tyler, is fitted with Variax modeling technology allowing it to emulate the sounds of other instruments thanks to Line 6's extensive modelling capabilities. I used this live in my covers band and it worked really well. The guitar models means you can switch between a strat to a les paul or telecaster even a sitar! It also models acoustics. It also has its won hubuckers with have a great tone and . have a fair amount of bite if you wanna go old school. As im now on kemper i've gone back to my old axe.

Overall the guitar is super clean, There a few dinks (|if im being super critical) but price reflects this, comes with its gigbag (the carry straps are busted but the shoulder strap still works. Battery charger and usb workbench tool. also will throw in the variax cable to connect to the helix.

Price: 450 ONO

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments