SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD - Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster SSH

jake_the_pakejake_the_pake Frets: 25
edited September 2019 in Guitars £
Gorgeous Squier vintage modified tele in olympic white with gloss maple neck. Plays as good as it looks too and has a fantastic range of tones thanks to the more rarer S-S-H pickup configuration. 

It's a Seymour-designed mini humbucker in the neck and two duncan-designed stacks in the middle and bridge positions. Really great variety of tones and the 5 way selector allows you to blend them really well. It can do full strat spank to roaring Humbucker in the flick of a switch! 

Condition is generally excellent with only a few areas of note. There are 3 dings/paint chips all on the lower body bout. The biggest is approx 2cm long and goes through to the wood. Another goes through to the wood and the third is more of a dent. They don't affect playability or structure in anyway and as you can see from the pics, you can't particularly see them from the front either. They could be easily painted/covered with tipex if you wanted but it's honestly never bothered me (they were already on the guitar when I got it). Other than that, the guitar looks sublime. 

My band sticker will easily come off. It's had a recent pro set up and restring so is good to go! Comes with a padded fender gig bag too. 

Pics here: 
https://imgur.com/a/EkDV3Ry

Collection or reasonably local meet up. I'm based in Stockport, Gtr Manchester. Can now offer postage too as should be getting a box this week. 

£210. Cash is king as but I am on the hunt for a Les Paul (ideally with coil tapping) and a katana head to replace my combo, so a deal involving those would pique my interest too! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments