SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Strymon Flint - SOLD

What's Hot
ChéChé Frets: 305
edited September 2019 in FX £
Little worse for wear cosmetically but fully functioning. 
Missing a screw from the back and another has threaded so has tape over it to stop it rattling. Output jack screw came loose at some point and the rubber washer went walk about. These tend to work loose on my El Cap as well so I'm not too impressed with Strymon's use of them. Anyway, would trade for an MXR Reverb if anyone has one.

Price includes UK delivery. Think I have the original box, if not it will be packaged securely. 

Cheers,
Shaun
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Wow that's a very good price! I'm sure it will go very fast
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Super cheap !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ché said:
    Little worse for wear cosmetically but fully functioning. 
    Missing a screw from the back and another has threaded so has tape over it to stop it rattling. Output jack screw came loose at some point and the rubber washer went walk about. These tend to work loose on my El Cap as well so I'm not too impressed with Strymon's use of them. Anyway, would trade for an MXR Reverb if anyone has one.

Price includes UK delivery. Think I have the original box, if not it will be packaged securely. 

Cheers,
    Shaun
    got any pics ?
  • ChéChé Frets: 305
    JMP220478 said:
    got any pics ?
    I do but I find using photobucket is too long winded and I hadn't got round to uploading them. The pedal has sold now anyway!