SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: my 2013 FSR mystic sunburst with anodised pickguard USA Strat for your Gibson Firebird

TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3332
edited September 2019 in Guitars £
WITHDRAWN:
All the recent talk of firebirds has got me gassing for a reverse body to accompany my non-reverse and to make up for the other simply sublime non-reverse that finances forced me to let go of last year (and I’ll always regret and be pissed at the buyer for using my photos online). 

What have I got to offer? It’s a 2013 FSR USA standard in very good condition. Mystic sunburst, anodised pickguard, fat 50s pickups, no load tone circuit and to top it all off, a rosewood fretboard soft-V neck (that even has little flecks of Birdseye). Hard case and candy included. I hate strats...but I really really like this one -it’s the only one I’ve ever wanted.

Photos of my strat are here: 
https://www.flickr.com/gp/157224850@N02/21a6He

GAS however is a harsh mistress. 

So trade value? I guess around £850 

I am after a reverse body firebird, preferably sunburst and light-ish-weight and well balanced (you’ll know if yours is well balanced or not ). I’m a little sceptical of the recent move to standard tuners upside down and am yet to try the 2015 fretboard width, but am open to a conversation around either of these and am not entirely against them. Hard case is a must for me, just necessary with a Gibson. Having watched how these are currently not selling and hanging around on those big name websites, a straight trade is probably fair.

Hit me up if you are interested and like me fancy a change.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments