SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: WTB: something cheap. Like a Mexican strat or whatever you have.

adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
edited September 2019 in Guitars £
Looking for a MIM strat maybe. don't mind if it's beat up as long as it's playable.

or something similar. 

I only have a telecaster at the moment so looking to add something else budget £300 tops.

I am in Grays essex, but in central london most days.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Maya Strat? Made in Japan, exceptional "lawsuit" era quality? Black with white pickguard, maple board, big headstock...
  • Sent you details of a Partscaster I bought on here earlier in the year. 

• flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    Pm’d
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 569
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12724
    I have Fender partcaster Strat that I recently put together that I was going to part back out (GAS for something else!!) but could sell complete.

Spec:

Fender Kenny Wayne Shepherd 61 Neck - flamed maple with rosewood slab board, 12in rad, slightly bigger frets, nice handful - not too chunky just like a real early 60s Fender, previous owner removed the lacquer and oiled it. Very smooth, looks older than it is (a bit relic-y, but not shat from the arse of a tramp onto the M25 at 70mph).
    Fender MIM Body - black, dated 1998.
    Fender trem system - new, locked down (no arm).
    Vanson vintage strat neck & bridge pickups - Alnico 5, suprisingly good!
    1980s Kent Armstrong bridge humbucker - handwound, not the Far Eastern Stuff and about 8k
    CTS Pots etc
    Black knobs/pickups on a aged parchment guard

I'm looking to get back what I can part it out for  - £295. If you are keen, I could ship it in a hard case for another £12.

Pics on request. 

:-)
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.