SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fishman Triple Play - £200 [SOLD]

liberascientialiberascientia Frets: 9
edited September 2019 in FX £
Hey chaps,

I'm selling my Fishman Triple Play as I've realised I prefer to use a midi keyboard or draw in my synth parts in the piano roll. It's basically brand new, only been on my guitar for about 30 minutes tops and none of the included software has been registered so that'll still work for you. Bought it new from Scan for about £320 in March and it's been sitting in my desk in the box for about 6 months at this point.

If you don't know what this does, it's basically a wireless midi pickup for your guitar that connects to your computer via a bluetooth USB dongle. It has super fast and accurate tracking and is compatible with pretty much every DAW, synth and virtual instrument you could think of. It mounts to your guitar behind the bridge pickup without any permanent modifications too. Oh, and it's bundled with some pretty decent software including NI Komplete Elements, Guitar Rig LE, IK SampleTank 2 XT, Amplitube, and Presonus Studio One.

I'm after about £200 plus a fiver for postage, or you can collect from Andover

Cheers guys!

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q0cS6fUfysYyNQXj47RpApuBct20zg2n
Audio Engineer || Composer || Prog Nerd

empyreanaudio.co.uk || liberascientia.bandcamp.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom