SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Stratocaster Custom Shop 1960 Relic (Surf Green, SOLD!)

What's Hot
MolochMoloch Frets: 753
edited September 2019 in Guitars £
What can you say about this? Other than making the kind of lewd sounds that are normally confined to the bedroom, I mean. You know, like the Suit You guys from The Fast Show.

A surf green Stratocaster that represents the very pinnacle of Fender guitar production. All the accoutrements and quality that you would expect of a Fender Custom Shop instrument, with painstakingly hand-crafted factory relic work. Plays beautifully. Sounds divine. Looks like it's been to war... But in a good way!

Comes with the usual Custom Shop case and all the case candy, most of which has never even been touched. Naturally the certificate of authenticity is included too.

Potentially interested in certain trades, including the following: 

Gibson, Suhr, Mayones Duvell Elite or Regius, ESP, PRS, Music Man Majesty... I like a lot of things. Especially money. Hit me up! Worst I can do if I don't like the offer is declare war on your family and exact a brutal revenge, using them all as human collateral and leaving you as the last one alive, grieving the consequences of your actions. But to be fair, I'll probably just politely decline the offer. Probably.

Not interested in amps, acoustics or semi-acoustics. Unlikely to fancy anything with a Floyd and in truth, probably not another Fender either (only because my Telecaster Deluxe has proven herself to be the queen bee of my single coil needs).

£1950

Collection from Southampton, please!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Nice guitar.  Do you have any of the specs/spec sheet?  Particularly interested in what type of pickups, neck shape and frets.  Cheers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 753
    thebreeze said:
    Nice guitar.  Do you have any of the specs/spec sheet?  Particularly interested in what type of pickups, neck shape and frets.  Cheers.
    No spec sheet and I took it in as a part of a trade, so I don't know the original details. However, I've messaged Fender to find out more.
    Fender customer service is so quick!

• Thank you.  Same specs as the sea foam green one that’s just sold, interestingly (and a bit guttingly!)
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump!
    Get up there! Also, price dropped to £1950 for Fretboarders.
  • Hi Darryl, I dropped you a reply on gumtree. Cheers. Will