SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 2015 HSS Fender American Special Stratocaster in Sonic Blue (Updated with accurate spec)

What's Hot
kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1203
edited October 2019 in Guitars £

Fantastic guitar which I recently picked up as a second guitar, but after spending a bit of time with it I’ve found its very similar in sound to my Charvel. So I’ve decided to move it on.

It’s completely stock other than the DiMarzio pickup in the neck. I’m not sure what the exact model is at it was in the guitar when I got it. The bridge humbucker is the original Fender Atomic and the middle single is the original Texas special.

It’s in fantastic condition with no dings or dents. 

I had the guitar setup with 9-42 gauge strings with the trem set flat to the body So it plays great and sounds superb with loads of sustain.

It also looks great in the Sonic blue finish.

No case with this I’m afraid but i still have all the original packaging, so it will be well packed for shipping (double boxed etc).

I’m looking for £500 or thereabouts. Pm me if you want to discuss.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fuiniffl9lk5hk3/AABDaRO2zFrOLYNUtqtAhvtUa?dl=0

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments