Izotope Ozone Elements mastering suite FREE for a short time

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    I have this, I use the volume maximizer section a fair bit. Stereorizer is decent too. 

check out the URL. it has the words "Ozone 9 teaser". So I guess they're giving away ozone 8 elements to get people into the ecosystem and then release 9. 
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Branshen said:
    I have this, I use the volume maximizer section a fair bit. Stereorizer is decent too. 

check out the URL. it has the words "Ozone 9 teaser". So I guess they're giving away ozone 8 elements to get people into the ecosystem and then release 9. 
    I guess you're right. I sense there's a blood bath in the plugins market at the moment - too many players chasing too few customers. Native Instruments are making a lot of people redundant and the likes of Waves and IK Multimedia are having constant sales. I got two Waves plugins for $30 - the RRP was $450.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33803
    edited September 2019
    Fretwired said:
    Branshen said:

I guess you're right. I sense there's a blood bath in the plugins market at the moment - too many players chasing too few customers. Native Instruments are making a lot of people redundant and the likes of Waves and IK Multimedia are having constant sales. I got two Waves plugins for $30 - the RRP was $450.
    No one pays full price for Waves plugins now though.
    They are pretty much permanently on sale and have been for the last 5 years.
    $30 is essentially the actual price of them now.

I would say don't bother with the Elements versions, they are basically crippleware- although if they are free then it is different, of course get them then.
    The exception would be if you want to upgrade to the full versions- it will be marginally cheaper if you have Elements.