G system - any presets out there that don't cost the earth?

CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 357
edited May 2014 in FX
I know that there is a zip file with some presets on TCE's website,  and there is a guy selling presets online, but does anyone have any usable presets that don't cost $30+?

I spent my GAS fund on the unit, so am a bit strapped for buying extras (and it needs new LEDs in the middle row, and the LED board is £37.50 plus VAT!).

Done a couple of U2 ones and a couple of Police ones from various info sources, and the previous owner was in a Rush Tribute band, so there are a couple of decent ones on there already, but I was wondering what's out there, if anything.

:)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• danodano Frets: 1647
    How about youtube ? Are there any user demo videos with presets in the comments  ?
  • CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 357
    Good point.  I have looked, but they all seem to be by this one guy, who is punting them out at $30 per bank/genre.  I know he's spent loads of time on them, but it's a bit steep, to my mind.

• Go through some of his videos on YouTube , the older ones as he talks through the settings. Some are ok some are not so good. Search gsystemvideos - guys called Scott. Have you tried the g system forum as well?