SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feline/BC Rich USA Gunslinger hybrid Ex-demo £899

What's Hot
FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11897
in Guitars £ tFB Trader
This is a project guitar that has been around for a very long time and it's time to let it go to a happy home
It's an old (1990) BC rich Gunslinger body that I applied a wood veneer to and had finished in a sunburst 
We made a neck to go with it and it's a little wider at the nut (inspired by George Lynch's neck on his Tiger guitar)
Having said that it is only 44-45mm at the nut but you get a sense of a little more finger room

Guitar is at the Feline workshop in Croydon
Looking for £899 as it's ex-demo (not that it's been played much as we kept it in a case in the cupboard)

The body is alder under the madrone burl veneer
neck is a 3 piece maple with a 25.5' sca;e rosewood board with (extra jumbo) Dunlop 6000 fretwire 
We put a Schaller Lockmesiter Tremolo on it (so same  quality as an original Floyd Rose)
Then we used one of our FatCat Guitar Components oversize  cold rolled steel sustain blocks
The pickup is an Oil City Masterwound Havoc model via a CTS pot and Switchcraft jack

The neck has an angled heel area which makes top fret access easier. We swapped the plate for recessed inserts and bolts

Ebony overlay on headstock too

The guitar did sustain a little damage a while back with a small chip in the lacquer which got repaired

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11897
    tFB Trader
    Gunslinger bump

Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm guessing this is the Bc Rich Gunslinger body you had for sale on your website recently, i sent countless emails asking on the price you were looking for, but to no avail. You answered the refret questions on a neck i have though, not a great start for me here...
    edited November 2019 tFB Trader
    Rich (?) - I have only one email from you a year ago that I can find, which I hadn't seen before, and must have gotten missed in a deluge of emails . Don't be disheartened - wasn't personal . 
    Also you can also use the phone to get hold of me if you think I've missed your email....100% guaranteed to work, as I'm in a busy repair workshop I'm often away from my desk but the phone always gets answered.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Bump - open to trades or sensible offers 

tFB Trader
    Bump...make me an offer

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4245
    That’s a bargain and a half 
    tFB Trader
    sweepy said:
    That’s a bargain and a half 
    yes - I thought it would go sooner

tFB Trader
    Bump time