SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - Fender Custom Shop

What's Hot
MikeSMikeS Frets: 2146
edited October 2019 in Guitars £
Fender Custom Shop 

£2350

Now withdrawn from sale

7reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tomajohatomajoha Frets: 928
    great spec that
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    1 piece or 2 Mike?
  • MikeSMikeS Frets: 2146
    It seems I’ve got 4 lols, and I can’t see what it is I must have done to warrant them. If it’s the price, it’s a heavy relic, they’re not cheap, but if it is the price instead of the lols do something constructive and message me with an offer. If it’s not the price, I can’t see what it is that’s caused the lols, so until I can work out what’s going on, I’m going to withdraw it from sale. Maybe here’s not the right place .

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8892
    tFB Trader
    The LOLs should be removed from the classifieds imo. Isn’t there a rule around here to the tune of “don’t be a dick”? Looks like you got 4 of them @MikeS ;
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • I say fuck em @MikeS , they'll face the karma of being a dick and you get some free frets  :3
    Guitar dealer and G.A.S merchant by day: www.vibrocaster.com 
      Blues/rock singer & guitarist by night: www.alexhamiltonguitar.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • ApaApa Frets: 0
    Made an account to say,the lols might have been folks laughing at "nut" and "butt" in the description - just a guess.

Hope you get a buyer or else find a way to keep hold of it, a very nice custom shop 
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2336
    Is the neck shape Nocaster U or Strat C?   Looks like the perfect Tele to me.

• EssbieEssbie Frets: 10
    On the subject of lols, I know this has been said elsewhere on the forum quite a lot, but it's quite easy to lol by mistake if you're scrolling through the posts on a phone (especially an iPhone). Some/all of those lols on this thread could be a mistake. Or it could simply be mischief. Who knows? And more importantly, should you care?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1587
    edited October 2019
    MikeS said:
    It seems I’ve got 4 lols, and I can’t see what it is I must have done to warrant them. If it’s the price, it’s a heavy relic, they’re not cheap, but if it is the price instead of the lols do something constructive and message me with an offer. If it’s not the price, I can’t see what it is that’s caused the lols, so until I can work out what’s going on, I’m going to withdraw it from sale. Maybe here’s not the right place .
    Giving the LOLers the benefit of the doubt, it may be your description of the 2.2” butt width measurement, or the fact you described it as a Nocaster neck (which is normally, but not always, a U profile) and then a 65C later on. 

Of course, they may also be a bunch of dicks with guitar envy and shallow pockets. If the price is too high the market will let you know in due course. Good luck with the sale.
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1462
    Nice Tele. I wouldn’t worry about LOLs. No serious buyer would be put off by them.
  • camfcamf Frets: 1203
    ^^^ This. Lovely guitar in a very lovely place. :) 
  • I wouldn't have noticed the LOLs if the OP hadn't drawn attention to them. They certainly have no bearing on whether I would be interested in a classified item or not.
    agree'd that's too nice a tele to withdraw