Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

reduced BY £250 SUPERB FENDER "WILDWOOD" 51 NOCASTER

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16678
    @Jimihendrix1987 ;
    I purposely didn't mention you by name so let's keep the discussion private in pm .....you were also unhappy about the neck plate which we now agree is totally correct .You never mentioned COA and I didn't even know what it was until you explained 
    - I assumed you were just keen to see that it was genuine and thought the receipt from Wildwood which you saw was the proof.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5529
    you would think that a sales receipt, alongside the fact that @Wazmeister was the original owner would have been enough provenance for many... 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10104
    A couple of old photos of the beauty !!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    That's the one
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1462
    edited November 2019
    mgaw said:
    you would think that a sales receipt, alongside the fact that @Wazmeister was the original owner would have been enough provenance for many... 

The thing with COAs is they affect the value of the instrument. Sure you don’t NEED one to own and play a great guitar. But if you ever want to sell it on it will affect resale value unfortunately. If a replacement can be sourced it’s well worth getting one 

GLWTS. Looks like a really nice example
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5529
    thanks @hyperben ;
    I know ,it's a real pain........that's why I reduced it from £5k
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10104
    For all those really interested in this great guitar, I can confirm that I’ve contacted Fender and they can re-issue the COA.

So, we will have the original invoice, Floor Traveller, email from Fender confirming the build date and COA application.

• hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1462
    For all those really interested in this great guitar, I can confirm that I’ve contacted Fender and they can re-issue the COA.

So, we will have the original invoice, Floor Traveller, email from Fender confirming the build date and COA application.

I can’t imagine you’ll struggle getting £2050 for it with a replacement COA. If it blew my socks off I’d pay that for it. Sounds like a fair price to me for a really good one.