SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Stratocaster owned by Jimi! £600

What's Hot
fendermadlewisfendermadlewis Frets: 672
edited December 2019 in Guitars £
Fender Stratocaster owned by Jimi! £600

No you're not needing a new set of glasses! I did in fact buy this incredible guitar in 2007, from my next door neighbour Jimi McTavish. Lovely bloke but he always made dreadful cups of tea. The pale 'just dip the bag in' kind tea. You know what I mean... 

Anyway! It's a 99 Standard and it's been well played. At some point  its had a humucker fitted and a little routing has been done (pics upon request) but it looks a tidy job, not the 'I've necked a bottle of schnapps, let's stick a fucking humbucker in a strat' kind of job. 

Lovely guitar, plays great has a nice neck and loads sustain. It's one of those sustainy guitars that you hit a note and it rings till the cows  go home .. or is come home? Anyway! Happy to listen to trade offers. I'm particularly after an American made strat in Inca silver with a pearl pickguard, not the 90s ones thought, they were shite! 

Based in North Yorkshire, if you want to come and have a good shot of the guitar before you decide that's it's not for you and youd need me to knock something off the top or through in a case to sweeten the deal, I'm totally up for that. Bring whip cream.

Cheers!

Guitar dealer and G.A.S merchant by day: www.vibrocaster.com 
  Blues/rock singer & guitarist by night: www.alexhamiltonguitar.com

17reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments