SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1979 Gibson ES-345 Sunburst £2000 ono

RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3287
edited November 2019 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
A lovely player's grade vintage Gibson that comes with hard case, stereo cable, original wiring schematic, and original bridge.

The bridge was swapped out to a different type at some point but the original is still in the case fitted with new saddles.

Fair/played condition - would recommend a setup/fret dress to your own specs. The nut could probably do with replacing. Signs that the fretboard was lacquered and then removed - some small patches remain but don't affect playability at all. I barely notice them and can't feel under my fingers when playing. Would be easy to sort when having frets dressed/etc.

Most Norlin-era guitars get a bad rap but this one is tonally sublime. I've used it as my main test guitar in the workshop and it sounds brilliant through every amp I've built. Would be even better when given a little TLC and attention.

Available to try/buy at my workshop near Brackley, Northamptonshire or can send out by insured UPS free of charge.

No trades.

*I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
Rift Amplification
Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
Brackley, Northamptonshire
www.riftamps.co.uk

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3287
    tFB Trader
    SOLD
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*