SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Kemper for trade (Withdrawn)

FiftyshadesofjayFiftyshadesofjay Frets: 1456
edited December 2014 in Amps £
Hi all, I have a black Kemper Profiling Amp that I am considering trading. It is the lunchbox version in mint condition. Looking for a quality high gain amplifier, try me!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Boomp
  • My offer of cash still stands if you see something else on here that takes your fancy for example. 
  • Hi

Have a mesa stiletto v1 and Line 6 DT50H gathering dust - both are awesome for high gain work.

• Baaamp
  • Should you have a change of heart and decide to sell rather than trade, what sort of price would you be looking for?
  • I'm not sure, they go for around £900 I think but they seem quite scarce at the moment.  I think I'd rather trade though if possible.
  • Blackstar s1 100
  • Thanks for the offer but I'm after something more USA flavoured really.
  • I'm not sure, they go for around £900 I think but they seem quite scarce at the moment.  I think I'd rather trade though if possible.
    Sounds resonable, have you purchased some of The Amp Factory rig packs?

If you do change your mind it wont take you very long to sell it to a cash buyer.
  • Not yet, I think I'll give it a go first, maybe start with some single packs.

And yeah, I'm not really desperate, but I'll trade if something decent comes along.

• Think I might just buy a new one - like the sound of Thomann's three year warranty.

Out of interest - why are you selling 50shades?

• It's mainly circumstance, it's a good bit of kit that I purchased when I wasn't playing live.  I'm in a new band now and playing out a lot so I need a decent amp head.  I've tried FRFR but it's just not for me.  Ideally if I had the cash I'd just buy a head and keep the Kemper. 

If I can scrape together enough cash and don't get any other offers I'll probably keep it and find myself a cheap 5150.

• Hey. Really interested in this. 

I have a Mesa Boogie lonestar 100w head and 2x12 that I'd be willing to trade for the kemper if this interests you? 
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    @fiftyshadesofjay buy a 6505+ 112 combo, and turn it into a head? You get a 60w head for ~£350?
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
  • Thanks guys but I'm all sorted now! Have a Mesa Rectifier and the Kemper and I'm a happy camper!  I'll update the ad now.