SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Alder & Ash Earl 23x13.5 plus flightcase

What's Hot
Chris_JChris_J Frets: 140
edited February 2020 in FX £
For sale is my Alder and Ash (Earl spec) Oak and Maple board.

Dimensions are 23x13.5

Spacewise... you can fit 2 rows of standard sized pedals, plus have a strip looper like a quartermaster at the front for example.

It comes in a sturdy flightcase.

It has input and output jack's on the side of the board, with pre-wired plugs on approx 10 inch cables internally. A power socket is also affixed to the rear of the board for internal connection to your power supply of choice.

It's in great condition as it's never left the house. I bought it then ended up doing acoustic folky stuff where the only pedal i really used was a tuner and presently I'm drumming and only playing guitar in folk sessions.

Earl spec means the top hinges open to allow access underneath to hide wiring, place your power supply, hide a buffer etc

I'm looking for £175 delivered

Photos here... https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7ebztq49h9tivwh/AAD4U_5eb-gAF6ew_xrRlTSra?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Chris_JChris_J Frets: 140
    Bump
    Bump

Open to offers as this needs shifted.

My house is beginning to look more like a gig than a home and the Mrs is sure to lose it soon
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump

Cash offers welcomed

Someone must fancy a beautiful wooden pedalboard, with the benefit of a custom fit flightcase...
    On hold
  • If it does not go, let me know
    horsehead said:
    If it does not go, let me know
    Sorry, it's sold now :)