SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Cheaper Delay and Chorus

What's Hot
As title says. Particularly looking at TC stuff and Boss stuff. Max £60 combined for the pair or if they're in the same box then even better.
Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Get a TC 3rd dimension new is about £30 from the likes of guitarguitar.
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3357
    edited January 2020
    Get a Zoom MS70-CDR and you'll have both in there, a tuner and so much more.
    There's a great selection of fab chorus models (MXR, EXH, TC, Boss etc) and great delays, too. You can pick them up for £50 used and it's one pedal.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 957
    Left field suggestion but the Truetone / Visual Sound H20 is good and does both, can be found cheaply 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • joetele said:
    Left field suggestion but the Truetone / Visual Sound H20 is good and does both, can be found cheaply 
    I have/had one and it does this thing where it breaks all the time, hence why I'm looking for a replacement
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 957
    joetele said:
    I have/had one and it does this thing where it breaks all the time, hence why I'm looking for a replacement
    Ah. That's not good 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • Forty quid plus postage will get you my Korg ax1500 g which has chorus and delay, couple of types of each....
  • Some interesting suggestions, but nothing that grabs my eye yet.
  • I've got a Danelectro Fab Chorus you can have for £18 posted. Used at home from new, comes with box and manual. 
  • I've got a Danelectro Fab Chorus you can have for £18 posted. Used at home from new, comes with box and manual. 
    I have the delay - my problem with these is the rather flat footswitch which means I have to toepoke it to turn it on.