SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted! HUDSON BROADCAST DUAL

johnmontanajohnmontana Frets: 42
edited January 2020 in FX £

Looking for a Hudson Broadcast dual, please!

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6189
    edited January 2020
    I just picked one up here but I'd really prefer the single version. You are welcome to it for what I paid - 130.00. Boxed as new. PM me if interested.
  • skayskay Frets: 396
    Hi @JezWynd May I ask why you think you'd prefer the single version? I thought the two were identical, except for the ability to footswitch to the higher gain setting? What benefit would the single version have, apart from looking cool with that big fat switch on top!

Been looking into these recently, but no one has them in stock I see, so if Johnmontana isn't interested, then please give me a shout.

With so many comparison web sites out there, how do I choose the best one?

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6189
    skay said:
    Hi @JezWynd May I ask why you think you'd prefer the single version? I thought the two were identical, except for the ability to footswitch to the higher gain setting? What benefit would the single version have, apart from looking cool with that big fat switch on top!

Been looking into these recently, but no one has them in stock I see, so if Johnmontana isn't interested, then please give me a shout.
    It's simple enough to treat the Dual as a single but I prefer the simplicity of the single version with a toggle switch to select high or low gain. I don't gig or use separate high and low settings and the pedal lives on my desk most of the time so it's marginally easier to operate. I use it to generate a fuzzy sound to my bass with gain near max and powered at 9v.
    Fair enough @JezWynd ;, I also usually prefer fewer options, as too many switches and knobs results in me constantly tweaking to 'optimise' the sound, and I spend more time on that than actually enjoying playing.

Does sound like a cool and original pedal from the demos on YouTube, i'm a bit behind on this one as only just started to look into them, so i'll see if this one is available later on in the week.

• @JezWynd, I am interested, PM sent!

:-(

• pm'd