SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD £350 ONO FLASH SALE 1966 Fender Adineko ‘Oil Can’ Echo Reverb Unit

Caffeine_VampireCaffeine_Vampire Frets: 3480
edited February 2020 in FX £
I bought this from the States a few years back. Always wanted one. Nothing and I mean nothing else sounds like these units. This one works perfectly. USA voltage, brand new replacement oil bottles included (not that you’ll need it, the stuff lasts forever). Crazy good for rockabilly slap, 60’s psych and just about anything else you can think of. I sold it once, missed it like crazy and bought it back again. It’s going on the bay for £600 which is what I paid for it (twice!). I actually have another of these which I took to pieces because I wanted to see how it all worked. Anyone interested can have it as it is for £200. It’ll go on the bay for £600 when I put it back together. Worked as it should before I got curious and took my screwdriver to it so it’ll reassemble just fine. Both regularly serviced by the wonderful John and Barry of Gee Electronics. Selling because I’m moving back to rack gear for my retirement rig. Grab it while you can folks, you don’t see many of these around. I’ve used it live and in the studio with no issues. 

'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joetelejoetele Frets: 957
    Wow, thats an amazing piece. If I had money lying about I'd go for it both for the sound and the museum quality of it 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joetele said:
    Wow, thats an amazing piece. If I had money lying about I'd go for it both for the sound and the museum quality of it 
    Thanks, I mainly used it for rockabilly/psychobilly stuff.  Used to use a tape echo but this is sooo much better.  When you need a liquid sound you need actual liguid!
  • Update - The disassembled oilcan is sold.  The unit in the photo's is still available.
  • Updated. 
  • Updated again with a new sale item added.
  • Bump.  Now advertised elsewhere at £600.
  • Stupid discount bump ‘cos I’ve just been offered a PCM81 for £350 so £350 ono it is. 

Price going back up if I miss the Lexi!