SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Empress Echosystem, Walrus Monument, Clones of EQD Disaster Transport, EHX Small Stone, SHO & Wah

stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27875
edited February 2020 in FX £
I'm having a clear out and this is what hasn't yet sold locally. All prices in GBP and include postage in the UK. Pics below. Feel free to ask if any more info needed.

PLEAE NOTE... I'll be in the UK from the 15th Feb, so nothing will dispatch until then, but I thought I'd get the ad up in advance just in case. 

Empress Echosystem. Best delay I've ever had but honestly just too complex for my work-addled brain. Mint, boxed with velcro on base - £300

Walrus Monument Tremolo v1. Lovely controllable trem with harmonic & standard, tap tempo, waveforms, etc. Mint, boxed (no velcro) - £130

EQD Disaster Transport Clone. Built from a Stewmac kit. Does a very good Memory Man sort of thing, but with more control and on/off option for the modulation. No box, no velcro, but Dymo labels and handwiring aplenty - £60

EHX Small Stone clone - built by @Juansolo & Cleggy of this parish. Wonderful clone using a LectricFX Space Harp PCB, which fixes volume drops and noise and iirc has a switchable buffer too - £60

Zvex SHO clone - Fuzzdog kit in a 1590A and built by me about 10 years ago at a guess. No intro needed on this I think. No frills, no battery but almost no money - £40

NEWLY ADDED - Weener Wah with Whipple Inductor. Handbuilt with switchable buffer, trimpots for frequency and peak. Great sounding wah in the Clyde McCoy mould. The only mild annoyance is the battery cover isn't where the battery is, but it *does* have space for a battery inside, and can also run on a standard 9V  - £50

***PICTURES BELOW***

Echosystem

Monument

EQD clone

Small Stone

SHO

Wah

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments