SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - small combo / head for home use

What's Hot
Looking for a small combo or head for home use

something nice with reasonable gain such as a cornford harlequin or in the Marshall / boogie classic rock sound 

Let me know what you have, will need to be willing to ship as I’m in Northern Ireland though.  Will uplift at my own risk
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The Orange Micro Terror is a great little amp for at home and cheap second hand too
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 622
    Just picked up a Blackstar HT1RH 1 watt mini stack that is very good for home & takes multi fx pedal (altho only tried a Firehawk FX so far) and it works great. Depends on your budget & what you classify as small. Silver jubilee is great if you can stretch that far.
  • th2017th2017 Frets: 45
    Will have a look, don’t mind spending up to 1k for something nice, although I don’t want to buy something ‘premium’ for the sake of brand over tone and practicality.  

Have an axe fx which is incredible, just too complicated for me
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AlegreeAlegree Frets: 669
    tFB Trader
    I still have a Marshall DSL15 combo to shift.
    Good condition with very little use. Does a great vintage-like marshall tone and has an ungodly amount of gain on the red channel when its at full bore.
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
  • Blackstar HT1-R? Got one if you're interested..
  • rosskirosski Frets: 36
    I have THD univalve and a THD Flexi 50 (switches from 50w to 20w). Also a Carr Mercury 1x12 combo (my tech installed a step-down transformer so it’s heavier than usual). 
  • YellowLedBetterManYellowLedBetterMan Frets: 1201
    edited February 2020
    My Laney Cub12? It does Marshally sounds very well and won't cost you the Earth.

I'd be happy to box it up for delivery.
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
  • Hi there a friend showed me your post - i actually have 3 Mark 1 Cornford Harlequins - all in immaculate condition. I just revalved one with a premium set of valves from Derek in Watford valves. The reason i have 3 is I find them a brilliant amp - all handmade, point to point tag board handwired - they sound incredible. All are in immaculate condition and never gotused outside home studio. I'm in Ireland also, if you wanna see detailed pictures - just let me know. All the best, Mick
  • With 12ay7 and jensen, great clean tones at home volumes, lightweight, giggable
    https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/159761/fs-ft-vyse-tweed-deluxe-550-jensen-p12r-price-drop/p1
  • im in group on facebook and some guy wants the Harleqion I just revalved. I told him id give u firs trefusal - soif you want it could you let me 
  • I've a orange ad15 I'm trying to sell, I'm in Dublin if that helps?