SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Roland GK2 or 3, possibly GK3B External Type Only

paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited February 2020 in Parts £
If anyone has a Roland hex pickup sat in a drawer and would like to sell let me know. 

GK3 ideally but GK2 also of interest, also GK3B for bass. 

Not interested in the internal installation type thanks. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14574
    I have the kit version of the bass guitar hex pickup stashed away somewhere. The metal cover for the pickup has a crimp in it. 
    (A greedy person would call this roadworn/relicing and charge extra!) Is this is of interest, I shall rummage for it and take photographs.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • I have the kit version of the bass guitar hex pickup stashed away somewhere. The metal cover for the pickup has a crimp in it. 
    (A greedy person would call this roadworn/relicing and charge extra!) Is this is of interest, I shall rummage for it and take photographs.
    If that’s the internal kit no not of interest sorry, it’s the external strap on type I’m after. Thanks anyway though, I’ll update the op accordingly. 
  • greejngreejn Frets: 128
    Have a GK2 for sale, can email pics if interested
  • greejn said:
    Have a GK2 for sale, can email pics if interested
    Yes please @greejn I’ll message you my email address