SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Analogman Sunface NKT Red Dot

What's Hot
hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
edited February 2020 in FX £
Selling my Analogman Sunface Red Dot NKT. This one has an LED and top mounted jacks. Includes box and swag. £270PPG

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
    An LOL for this? How come? :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
  • hyperben said:
    An LOL for this? How come? :)
    One can only assume that the lollers haven’t looked at eBay sold prices and don’t realise how much these sell for. Yours looks a reasonable price to me, GLWTS.
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DmlkDmlk Frets: 15
    I agree with @Fretfinder as these are a lovely responsive Fuzz pedal. The price is a fair price to me as these are a quality pedal with the famous RedDot.

Only question is which type of RedDot does it have? low gain or medium low gain version?

GLWTS

Dmlk said:
    I agree with @Fretfinder as these are a lovely responsive Fuzz pedal. The price is a fair price to me as these are a quality pedal with the famous RedDot.

Only question is which type of RedDot does it have? low gain or medium low gain version?

GLWTS

Yeh I figured it’d probably be the price. It won’t be difficult to clear £270 or maybe a bit more once it’s on eBay as it’ll probably sell to a European buyer. The exchange rate is very good right now for UK sellers if you’re willing to ship within the EU.

It’s a medium gain version. Transistors are lettered E and K which puts them right in the middle of the typical range, and it sounds sublime! A really smokey fuzz tone that cleans up beautifully.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @hyperben does it have a power input socket or does it only run off battery?
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    @hyperben does it have a power input socket or does it only run off battery?
    There’s no DC socket, just battery but it lasts forever.
  • HeelHeel Frets: 271
    LOLs poss because it’s cheaper to order one right from AM directly? Sorry if I broke the rule but the the OP posed the question. 
    edited February 2020
    Heel said:
    LOLs poss because it’s cheaper to order one right from AM directly? Sorry if I broke the rule but the the OP posed the question. 
    People sometimes say that until they go to order one, add the LED option, add the sun dial option, add the NKT transistor option, add postage and then add import duty. Then they find out it's not actually cheaper to buy one direct, plus they have a 2-3 week wait. But I can understand why if people don't understand the costs involved they might not realise this  I'm sure the new owner will be very happy with it.
  • spirit7spirit7 Frets: 346
    It’s definitely cheaper than ordering the same one from AM with the same options.