SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Gigrig Quartermaster QMX-2 (SORTED)

JeebasJeebas Frets: 105
edited February 2020 in FX £
Haven't been able to find a new QMX-2 for sale so if anybody has one surplus to requirements please let me know.  Thanks!

Just got a Loopy 2 courtesy of cbellanga. Thanks for all the replies folks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'd either get the QMX-4 or if you really one want two loops then save yourself cash with a BOSS LS-2 which is actually more fully featured. 
  • JeebasJeebas Frets: 105
    Thanks, but I'm just looking for two loops to split my board between drive and modulation pedal groups and keep the straight signal as clean as possible.

I don't have a lot of space left on the board so I need something small, low profile in a horizontal format. The QMX4 is just a bit too big, as is the LS2.

Been looking at some One Control loopers but they still might take up too much space once all the cables are hooked up. The QMX2 seems to be the one of the most compact units available. I'll keep looking for some other alternatives though.

Cheers!
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3349
    edited February 2020
    You could buy 2 Keeley Loop pedals. They're small in size and 2 wouldn't be that much bigger than a QMX 2
  • cbellangacbellanga Frets: 572
    edited February 2020
    I have a gigrig loopy-2 with flip flop function.. pretty much the same thing. Pm me if that would work for you!
  • JeebasJeebas Frets: 105
    edited February 2020
    @Kebabkid Thanks, the Keeleys are great but I really need something in a horizontal format.