SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Car Clearout 2007 Ford Mondeo Estate /1999 Jaguar XKR Conv/2008 BMW E93 Conv Some pics now added

What's Hot
bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 619
edited June 2014 in Misc £
Will post pics/prices weekend but hit me up if you think you might be interested

2007 Mondeo 1.8TDCi Mk 4 Titanium X 56.1k miles with touchscreen DVD Owned since Oct 2007 Metallic grey (huge load carriers)  £6,500
1999 XKR V8 supercharged convertible 56.6k miles Owned since Jan 2005 Silver with blue roof and ivory leather 20" & 18" sets of alloys & tyres   £9,500
2008 BMW E93 3 series 325i 56.8k miles metal folding roof Owned since Sep 2011 Le mans blue with ivory leather  £11,750
Still with BMW extended comprehenve warranty which can be renewed for another year in Sept for £250
All tax'd & MOT with full service history. Always kept mechanically on the ball. All drive superb.
All bills/reciepts/history/original purchase invoices etc
Culling guitars and cars cos have way too many of them all.

Cheers
Baz
imageimageimageimageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    edited June 2014
    Prices and weights? ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
    Interested in that Mondeo fella! Price please

(Would love the XKR but not practical!)

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 619
    robwright said:
    Interested in that Mondeo fella! Price please

(Would love the XKR but not practical!)
    I dunno..... had two guitars in cases and a Marshall class 5 in the boot haha And you get to the gig quicker LOL
    Put the roof down and a Marshall stack will sit on the back seat....
    Have pm'd you

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited June 2014
    Pics now added
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1112
    No prices?
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    Interested in both the BMW and the mondeo.

Need some pricing though
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    Prices now added...knew I forgot something when I edited earlier with pics. Brain is frazzled today.
    Still available...will soon be heading the autotrader route or whatever
    bump.... looks like BMW may be close to a sale. Mondeo just passed MOT & serviced
    Looks like Mondeo going in p/ex at £5500 on Aug 4th...any interest let me know

Having 2nd thoughts on the Jag after much useage during this heatwave...forgotten what immense power it has too

Cheers Baz
    edited August 2014
    BMW gone. Just having air con service on both XKR & Mondeo. Both available still. Don't know what to get til I know what money these yields. E class I nearly bought fell through.