SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Marshall DBS7200 + Marshall 7212 2x12 Cab (Horn/Tweeter + Low Input not working) - NEW PRICE

paisleysoulpaisleysoul Frets: 60
edited February 2015 in Amps £
Well, the time has come. Funds are needed elsewhere so i'm looking to shift my DBS7200 + Cab.

It's a beast. Valve pre-amp I believe, and it great condition to boot! The cab has seen better days, but is fully working apart from the tweeter. Never got around to fixing it, but didn't feel like I needed it! Also the Low input doesn't work either, but the high is perfectly fine.

All in, £450 £250. These things are legendary. Chris Walthamstow (Spelling?!) of Muse uses/ed the 7400 which is the big brother, and the 7200 still gets that tone...just a bit....quieter! Collection only i'm afraid as it would be a sod to package and send. I'm based in Rochester, Kent, but might be able to meet halfway if the distance is sensible!

Some more about me, my music and my record label: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/luke-crook/22/18/537

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments