SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED! Boss ME-80

TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
edited March 2020 in FX £
As the title says. Willing to pay cash, or trade in part/in full with something from my current pedal trade thread: https://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/174077/fs-boss-bd-2-dd-200-ev-30-fs-7-ehx-green-muff-eqd-levitation-pt-vlpp2-more

I don't need an adapter, but it'd be a bonus to have another Boss PSA around the place, I guess.

Might be interested in earlier ME models too.

Can't collect, but located north of Birmingham if you're wondering if a face-to-face is an option.

Cheers.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Revolting1Revolting1 Frets: 295
    A mate of mines got 1 for sale , he's had it from new -its ungigged wants £160/180

If your interested I'll send you his phone no.

Let me know.
    When logic and proportion
  • TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    I'll have a think about it. They're £200 new on Andertons right now though so for that price I would probably just pay the extra 10% to get a new one to be honest.

Still kinda tempted by an ME-50, but I know I'd have fun messing around with the effects in the 80.
    edited March 2020
    I've let him know, I think he paid a lot more,
     He's said under the circs he's up for negotiation,gone the rack mounted route,
      do you want his tel no?
  • TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    I'll PM you in a bit if that's alright please. I'm currently tryna figure out if I can do a deal on a guitar or not, & whether or not I can will likely impact my ability to pick up an ME-80 right away.
    cool,
      He's currently trying to weigh up bidding on a car,

I may  be a bit sketchy replying,I'm battling an Irregular fever atm.