SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: H&K Puretone Combo

monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18329
in Amps £ tFB Trader

As many people will have heard me banging on about this amp sounds fekking amazing, but I'm now in a position where I need a couple of different things so I'd like to move to a head and cab format if at all possible.

For those not familiar with the amp it's at the top of the range of Hughes and Kettners amps handwired in Germany.

It's a stripped down class A amp with an amazing Fender style clean. It has a built in power soak and EQ bypass so though it has no gain control you can make it break up however you want. Don't let the 25 Watts fool you it's un friggingbelivably loud and can handle any gig. It's loaded with a V30 and takes pedals really well. It's in gigged condition, but everything works perfectly.

So I'm looking for something head and cab format (1x12 or 1x12) in giggable wattage and must have an excellent clean sound (my ideal trade would be another the same just head and cab) . Could also be tempted into a straight sale if there is something I'm specifically looking for at somewhere around the £700 mark which is a bargain for an amp that retails somewhere around £2K!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1849
    Just wow?!
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18329
    tFB Trader
    Just wow?!
    What's the wowing for dude?
    tFB Trader
    Had a bit more of a thought about this and I'd really like to trade for an H&K TubeMeister, GrandMeister or a Head and Cab puretone. 

Will consider other options especially if it can run unloaded and has an emulated output.
    tFB Trader
    Bump