My Drafts - who's got the most?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22824
    I usually go back to drafts after an hour or two and think no, fuck it, I'm not posting that, then delete them.  There's just one I leave because it's been there for about 18 months and I've got attached to it.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5163
    19....nnnnnnnnnn19 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14427
    I clear mine out regularly. (Ooh, er, missus.) 

When the motivation to comment strikes, I begin typing. If what I wanted to post still seems relevant and/or humorous, I post it. If the moment appears to have passed, I do not post.

Occasionally, I elect to post comments that, with the benefit of hindsight, probably could have been expressed less bluntly. Publish and be damned, I say.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    I used to have a clearout when I got to 80 or so. I do it a bit more often these days.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    867 drafts! I think I did clear them all out at some point as well. I think they are mostly empty boxes or half a sentence. I can't cope with seeing Notifications so I'm always straight in them, usually followed by a sigh of relief that it's nothing hateful. 
    Prevarication and paranoia central here.   
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1527
    ICBM said:
    I always delete mine, but it can be a real pain in iOS, even in the 'Full Site' mode - the x is invisible at first and shows up when you touch anywhere on the title, but then trying to click on the x just takes you back to the thread every time. Sometimes there's just no other way than to wait until I'm on the computer.
    I was the same. Wait till the x slightly fades then click on it. I think that will clear it every time.
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    Everyone should post all of their draft replies.. NOW! can you imagine the number of out of context necrobumps of half finished out dated replies? =)

(56 and counting)
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12365
    JAYJO said:
    ICBM said:
    I always delete mine, but it can be a real pain in iOS, even in the 'Full Site' mode - the x is invisible at first and shows up when you touch anywhere on the title, but then trying to click on the x just takes you back to the thread every time. Sometimes there's just no other way than to wait until I'm on the computer.
    I was the same. Wait till the x slightly fades then click on it. I think that will clear it every time.
    Same issue here on iPhone, even in the full site. The x doesn’t fade, it just stays there solid as a solid thing. If I click on the x, it just opens the thread in a new window. I can only delete drafts via a laptop. 
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12359
    octatonic said:
    I also have zero unread emails.
    I couldn't possibly live otherwise.

Yes, I have OCD in case you were wondering.
    I have a second 'dirty' email account for stuff I don't want clogging up my main emails - plus its linked to my youtube account where my autistic son has subscribed to 50 billion crazy kids youtube accounts.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24302
    @digitalscream - Were'nt you going to increase the time between auto-saves to help with this ?
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.