SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: various Strat and Tele pickguards, Gibson-type pickguards and backplates, poker chips

ICBMICBM Frets: 74397
edited September 2020 in Parts £
More stuff I should sell off since it's just sitting here and might be good for someone else's projects! A lot of spare pickguards, mostly used...

Top row:

Genuine Fender Black Pearl 4-ply USA Standard Strat, 3/8" pots - badly warped, but will flatten out when screwed down - £10

White Pearl 4-ply USA Standard Tele - unused, with film - £15

White Pearl 3-ply vintage Tele - £10

Genuine Fender White Pearl 4-ply USA Standard Strat, 3/8" pots - lightly used but with original packet - £20

Middle row:

Tortoise 4-ply HSS Strat, 3/8" pots - unused, with film - £20

Green-ish 3-ply Strat, 8mm pots - pot locator pin holes - old but still with film - £15

Aged white/cream 3-ply Strat, 3/8" pots - enlarged/damaged neck cutout - £5

Bottom row:

White single-ply Strat, 8mm pots - slightly aged, minor cracks from screw holes to edges - £10

Black single-ply Strat, 8mm pots - mini-toggle hole drilled between switch and pots - £10

Aged cream/coffee-colour 3-ply Left Hand Strat, 8mm pots - £10

All including postage.

Black and white pearl Fender and tortoise HSS Strat ones sold.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74397
    Fender white pearl sold.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

edited April 2020
    A variety of Gibson-style pickguards and backplates - NB, none are genuine Gibson. All are older Japanese-made, all are a bit scuffed and scratched. There are no brackets with any of the pickguards, sorry.

Les Paul style: two-layer black/white, £5; three-layer black/white/black - the neck pickup cut-out is damaged (might be best turned into a 3-pickup Custom one), £3; plain cream, £5

Middle row: some sort of semi-acoustic guard probably, two-layer black/white, £5; unused Les Paul backplate, black with brown paper, £3; cream Les Paul with shielding foil on the back, £3

Bottom row: switch covers - the two-screw one at the right matches the cream backplate and also has foil on the back - £2 each.

All including postage. If you need exact dimensions for any of them, please ask.

Unused Les Paul backplate sold.

Various Gibson-style switch rings AKA 'poker chips' - also none are genuine Gibson, all old Japanese. Mostly unused, but all a bit scuffed from being in a box of old parts.

The top row of cream ones have gold lettering, the middle row darker almost black lettering. The black ones all have gold apart from the one in the middle row which is a sort of flat bronze colour. Most still have their original self-adhesive layer on the back, although I cannot guarantee if it's even still sticky now!

£2 including postage each. Pick one you like :).

• EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
    can I have the black les paul backplate with brown paper please  =)
    Evildurka said:
    can I have the black les paul backplate with brown paper please  =)
    Yes :). PM me your details.

Most of this lot is still here!

Bump

• HomerHomer Frets: 169
    Hi! Maybe you do have humbucker frames 82.5x38mm?
  • aguirreaguirre Frets: 31
    Can I have the black pearl strat guard please?
    edited June 2020
    Homer said:
    Hi! Maybe you do have humbucker frames 82.5x38mm?
    Not a single one unfortunately - mine are all between 86mm and 90mm wide. 82.5mm is *very* small. What guitar are they for?

aguirre said:
    Can I have the black pearl strat guard please?
    You certainly may .

Black pearl sold.

Bump - if any of these are of interest to anyone, feel free to make me an offer :).

edited September 2020
    Tortoise HSS Strat sold.