Download.

What's Hot
Tomorrow, me and my friend embark from the Cambridge big green bus (hoping to not get rejected for having too much luggage...) to get to download.

Anyone else going? I'm pretty fired up, but have the pre festival jitters.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
    I'm not going, I've never even heard of most of the bands!  I would love to see Skillet though, they very rarely come to the UK, have fun!

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

• Alter bridge man!

To be fair, Friday doesn't look *amazing*, but there is a lot for me Saturday and Sunday so that's cool. Avenged sevenfold are another to cross of my list, too.

I'd probably go just for alter bridge though.
  • GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
    Oh I do like them!  But goes to show how much I listen to that sort of band - I did not know they were playing :p

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

• Haha fair enough!

I'm pretty excited, early morning tomorrow though. Main concerns - carrying beer from city centre to the coach, sled giving out, forgetting something stupid important.

Main excitement - week off work camping with rockers.
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2957
    Being a Metal snob, the lineup doesn't interest me in the slightest, but you'll have a blast! Is it your first festy?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Nah, I'm a regular. When I can afford it anyway (can't really this year as it turns out, but I'll live!)
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5237
    I'll be on tour in the states anyway but as usual Download only has a handful of decent bands. Every year Hellfest follows a week later and just eembarrasses UK festivals.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7405
    sonisphere sunday looks good to  e, download the lineups are a bit samey now I think. Seen alot of the bands on previous downloads. 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522

How did you enjoy yourself?

I went - loved it! The line up was a bit patchy but certainly enough there to enjoy ourselves. Can't wait till next year's :D

All practice and no theory