Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Protone Music

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• The shop is local to me but I've always found the pricing to be pretty bonkers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ive bought and sold to him for probably over 10 years. Prices high but always negotiates, and is a pretty nice guy.   
  • He got a poor write up by an aggrieved seller on here back in 2018 it seems. Google linked me to the thread.It was when it was Greenwood's Music back then. You may find the threar with a quick google and make up your own mind.
  • I did a deal with him about five years ago.
    Decent bloke and a fair deal. 

I'd say, on a positive, he was one of the first ebay real dealers and then opened a genuine shop that you can visit. 

Should probably be patting him on the back for starting a bricks and mortar business, in this industry drive by the big players with the small guys closing down. 

• thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2820
    I did a deal with him about five years ago.
    Decent bloke and a fair deal. 

I'd say, on a positive, he was one of the first ebay real dealers and then opened a genuine shop that you can visit. 

Should probably be patting him on the back for starting a bricks and mortar business, in this industry drive by the big players with the small guys closing down. 

I agree, my impression of him was someone who has worked hard to make a proper business having started off small.  As others have said, he’s a decent bloke and is good to deal with on trades and buying your stuff but his prices are high on the sales side (that’s a business though). I objected to him using this site as a source of cheap stock and not contributing in other ways but I care less about that stuff these days.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7356
    I part exd something with him once. Looking back he might have got the better part of the deal but I got what I wanted and he was fine to deal with.

This was Protone though, not sure if he was Craig
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!